2010年5月25日星期二

What precautions should I take before I start running?

I recently quit smoking and am 50 lbs overweight, should I start out slow or get right to it, I want to start excercising, I plan to start with stretching etc
Answer:
Start briskwalking regularly first. You can do briskwalking 3 to 5 times a week, 45minutes to an hour per session. Moderate your eating habits. After a month or two, your weight should drop abit and your stamina should be better. Start to slow jog first but alternate with briskwalking on the next workout. This will allow you to recover. Always stretch when your muscles are warm. Basically stretch at the end of the walk or jog.
[warning, I'm 13, so you don't have to listen to me if you don't want to]me, I think that you should start a little slow, and work yourself up, but don't start to slow, like the first day just run comfortably, when you start to get tired rest a little and drink some water, the next day, just get a little outside of your comfort zone. And so on and so forth. I'm going with the go slow and work your way up method, because I imagine going full-out running would put too much strain on your body, and we don't want you to faint/throwup/pull-something. lol. :D
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hawkeyep.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.newlproject.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net