2010年5月25日星期二

What supplement should I take to prevent muscle soreness?

It doesnt matter if its cardio or weight bearing.later on my legs are so stiff I have to hobble instead of walk. Its not because Im training too hard.And I drink water constantly.Im 48 yrs old and trying to stay in shape.
Answer:
As a general rule I would stay away from anything unregulated. There are zero rules about what can and can't be in herbal supplements.Are you 100% certain you're not doing too much. Are you stretching sufficiently and correctly? The older we get the more we need to stretch before exercise.Are you certain it's muscle pain or might it be joint pain?
When your getting ready to quit just lift weights at a low weight say 5-10 pounds for around 20 seconds for each workout you did and it should decrease lactic acid which causes muscle soreness

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net