2010年5月25日星期二

What should I weigh-13 years old, 5'5".?


Answer:
At 13 your weight can fluxuate a large amount, so at this point you should not stress too much. Your body is still changing and some 13 year olds still have their baby fat while some 13 year olds have not caught up to their metabolism. It depends on your body type, if you are done growing, and a whole bunch of other factors that cant really be calculated at this point.
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adul...go to this web site, put in your height and weight and it will tell you .
You should weigh about 120-130
I weight about 125. You?
100 pounds
Well I'm 13 and 5'6 and I weigh in between 97 and 100 lbs.
It really depends on your bone structure and the amount of muscle mass you have.
usually, the healthy weight of a 13 year old girl would be 105 to 140 pounds. hope this helps!
I know 13 year old girls should a least be over 100, thats what my health teacher says.

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net