2010年5月25日星期二

What r some good weight lose tips?

i am trying to get in shape for summer
wat should i do to lose some weight
Answer:
Member since: March 27, 2006
Total points: 30,354 (Level 7)
Points earned this week:
--% Best answer

devil_queen_biatch14
S
cut what u eat in half.
stop eating sweets (eat one sweet thing a wk)
eat more fruits n veggies (it will give u gas)
start walking at least 30 minutes a day (will make u feel like ur gonna die if u do it right)
try to walk the 30 mintues a day 2 times a day.
cut out pop %26 teas
drink 4 -20oz bottles of water a day (or 8 glasses of water)
cut out the fried foods. switch to fish n boneless skinless chicken breast. with a salad cut out some of the fatty stuff like mayo replace it with mustard the meat portions should only b as big as ur hand (1 piece) ur food should fit on a paper plate size plate. not a regular dinner plate. good luck also try to do some situps if u can. also use some 5lb hand weights to to build some muscle. it will take alil time but ull notice inches go b4 weight.
curves is a good place to go but I dient find it challenging enoughI WILL BE UR SUPPORT SYSTEM IF U NEED ME TO B. EMAIL U DAILY N U CAN DO THE SAME FOR ME.
I want to lose 20lbs b4 winter. I just lost 20lbs I dont look big at all but I feel big to me
Eat milk and cereal in two meals of the day.
Eat whatever you want at the third meal, but not more than one plate. Include Fruit and salad in each meal. No chips, and chocolate.
find daily calorie intake calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours - it optimizes your metabolism)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have protein (lean meat, legumes etc) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min (ideally 45min because the first 20-30min body burns carbs and only then starts burning fat), light weight training (more muscle=faster metabolism)
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, pasta etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.getproductinfo.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greatgiftsyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Yes you can loose weight as much you want.
I have a list of best websites offering free tips and some best do at home programmes on weight loss.
Just mail me at sam914@yahoo.com with subjet- weight loss. I will send a link of best website where you can find best tips, resources.

Best wishes
Exercise everyday like jogging around the block
Skip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per day
Dont eat until you're full
Eat fruits at night if your hungry.
Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.
There are more tips and info.
there's a video on success fitness too.
http://helpyourself.50webs.com
Want to know how to reduce weight fast and lose that weight forever? Without affecting your health. Read some Experts selected Articals for useful tips.Checkout this link http://loseweight-experts.blogspot.com/...

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net