2010年5月25日星期二

What should I do to loose the wight gained?

So now I'm 145 pounds I've gained it in 1 month I don't know how.I have a very balance diet,I do excersise 1 hr a day 5 days a week.I've gone crazy.The worst my clothes of course won't fit to me.Also I drink more than 3 liters of water daily.Please I need help.
Answer:
You may have had a change in your metabolism for some reason, or your body has just caught up with your diet and excercise. Let me explain. Once your body is used to eating 2000 calories a day (average adult), and excercising for an hour, it gets efficient at that level, and doesn' t need to burn that many calories for that amount of excercise and has extra to store. Solution? Excercise at different amounts (like long/short days of running where you alternate long workouts and short quick workouts.). Also, try different activities to work different muscles: if you do aerobics one day, play tennis the next day, swim, bike, run, lift weights, walk, do pilates, etc. Don't let your body get too used to your workouts and meals (alternate what vegetables/fruits, meals you have to keep your body guessing). However, eat meals at the same time every day so that your body will not feel a need to store more (thinks its starving,etc).
Take a class in wight loosing.
u can run and still do exersize..
Eat an apple in the morning, 2 apples and diet yogurt for lunch, diet yogurt for a snack, and 2 apples and a diet yogurt for dinner and you should lose up to 2 pounds a day. Sounds boring, but I麓m trying it tomorrow. Hope it works
Go to your doctor. If you know you are eating sensibly and exercising too, you may have an underlying medical condition that is causing you to gain. Check it out to be safe. For an example: Thyroid and kidney disease both make you gain.
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at http://www.getgoinfo.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.
You should go to see a Dr , I mean go to see a "nutricionista" so she can tell you what to do or what kind of diet is good enough for you ok??
I hope I麓ve helped you !!!! 鈾?鈾?鈾?

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net