2010年5月25日星期二

What shoe is best for walking?

I power walk at least 45 minutes a day. The shoes that I am currently using do not seem to be up to par. I am walking about 4 mph and my feet are normal width. What walking shoe in your opinion is best?
Answer:
I walk about 45 mins. a day also and for Christmas I really wanted the new Adidas Bounce shoes because they are really cute. So I bought them and I decided to wear them to work out in and my foot has never felt better!! They ware about $130.00, so it's a little pricey, but totally worth it!!
The left one. Use the right one for hopping!
walking shoes
I'd say flats or sneakers but sneakers are better and more comfortable.
i really like Nike Shox for walking
well i would say a Nike Shox because they give you a low impact as you step also if you have normal width feet then blisters shouldnt be a problem
I am not affiliated with any company, so this is not a promotional suggestion. I wear New Balance 620... they work great for me, even for walking. I had to buy different types before I found the one that worked for me.Good luck.
sneakers b/c theyre comfortable.
I love New Balance for walking (NOT RUNNING!)- they have extra heel-toe and cushion - which is a plus when walking. You may not like them for activities that aren't heel-to-toe movement like step machines and aerobics (rec. adidas cross trainers for these) but they are by far the best shoes I've used for walking.
go to aerosoles.com

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net