2010年5月25日星期二

What should I do? girls to answer is preferable.?

I am so scared! My grade has a field trip pool party on Thursday and I kind of have a LOT bigger boobs than evry1 else and I am so worried. This is SUPPOSED to be an awesome field trip..but how I am supposed to have fun if I am fretting about my boobs the whole time? and IIIIIII think I am kinda fat..nobody else seems to think so but I do..I mean i am like 5'2" or 5"1" and like 115!! I am like constantly putting on weight..I only had breakfast lunch and dinner with desert today to eat..and I went on like a half hour bike ride but thats it...and I am starting to do my 500 jumoing jacks, 100 curl ups and 10 push-ups every night..but I mean..I only have 4 DAYS!! I can't do anything to my body in 4 days but the thing I am really worried about is my boobs?! WHAT SHOULD I DO.?
Answer:
you aren't fat! thats a perfect weight...and all the other girls in your class are just going to be really jealous of your boobs. dont be worried about...be proud of what you got...and have fun!
You need to have your mom or someone take you shopping for a swimsuit with good support. You are not overweight so don't worry about your weight. If you don't like the way your body looks you can try to tone it but you DO NOT need to lose weight so stop trying to diet when you don't need it.
at that height your just about the *perfect* weight, cuz u gotta rembember some of that weight is boobs, if there that big, just dont worry too much about it, and if it bothers u that much u can always buy one of those long bikini tops, ya know thats kinda like a shirt
Don't be worried, sounds like your skinny with nice boobs...i'm jealous.
girl don't worry about that look by what you are telling me your NOT fat at all and about your boobs i mean if you got them flaunt them
well your deffintly NOT fat and its a simple solution. wear what you would normally wear to go swimming but over that put on some shorts and a t-shirt thats what i always do cause i have the same problem and feel the same way
Well, after having looked at all your questions, my general response is, "Did you want to keep looking like a flat 9-year-old, or did you want to mature?" You're NORMAL; so quit worrying (not that I think you're VERY worried because of your Answers name); I think you just want compliments. Sorry - none here; learn to think for yourself.
in my grade i was 1 of the girls tht had the bigger boobs and at first i worried about it. then1 day a girl came up 2 me and told me she wished she had bigger boobs like me. i took it as a compliment. so u just gotta flaunt wat u got and a guy thats lookin 4 a hottie with a body will sure come runnin 2 u! thats how i got my bf. but u r NOT fat. im about 2 in. taller than u but i weight more than i should so be yourself and dont worry about wat other people think of u because u r who u r and nobody should make u think differently!!
Speaking as a girl with small boobs, the other girls will be envious of yours. You might feel fat but trust me, you are your biggest critic. Everyone else is going to be just as self-conscious as you are so they aren't going to be looking for your flaws. Just try to act confident!

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net