2009年10月25日星期日

What foods should I eat before working out to give me energy?

I wokr out at the gym twice a week and always do 400 calories on the tread mill. the last time i went I had no energy and felt exhausted so only did 250!!
im about to go work out in an hour, what foods should I eat now to give me energy??!!
Im a 20 year old woman.
Answer:
Twice a week is not enough gym time. You can eat peanut butter for protein and see how that works.
I usually drink alot of water and like 3 granola bars.
A stick of butter.
mars bar!!!!
Try Vitamin B-12
Good Luck
Protein
high protien bar..or a protien shake...your body needs nutrients to have a good work out..give your self at least 1/2-1 before working out after eating
You need to increase your carb intake before you work out.
whey protein shake before and after workouts is very benificial for your muscles repair and growth especially if you lift weight ,which you haven't mentioned i think you sould try going the gym 3-4 days a week atleast to be more fit.
Pasta. It's supposed to be loaded with carbs which gives you energy for a long period of time.
Before I train I always have a couple of bananas and plenty of water, this gives me plenty of energy to get though 2 hours of kickboxing
A serving of oatmeal from scratch with no added ingredients and a serving of whey protein. This will ensure a sustained release of energy throughout your workout.
Orange juice. Gives you the energy working muscles need. Don't eat too much as the digestion process diverts blood away from your muscles to your bowel. Eat high protein foods/ drinks after you workout to help repair and build muscles. Eat a banana, these are packed with potassium (K). Sports drink are good too because the provide the glucose and Na, K, Cl which you lose in the sweat. NaCl is salt btw
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hawkeyep.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.greatpop.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net