2009年10月31日星期六

What kind of Hoodia Pills Do I have? They have "sb" on the tablet.?

My friend gave me some Hoodia tablets she said they worked her mom uses them, but i dont know what kind she gave me. They have "sb" on them and they are white and she got them from target, on the box it said # 1 America selling Diet Pill I think. Can anyone help?
Answer:
They are most likely SmartBurn by MuscleTech. I'm glad to hear they worked for your mom but I'm kind of surprised because they contain very little hoodia in them. There are much more powerful hoodia pills available. They usually don't put enough Hoodia in these big chain store brands to do much of anything. You will have the best chance of hoodia suppressing your appetite if you get a strong pure hoodia that is certified to be genuine. I always recommend Totalink's unbiased Hoodia comparison at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/hoodi... in the "Confidence" column it will indicate if the brand is "Certified". These Hoodia brands have the credentials to back up their product. Also in that column it will indicate if the brand is "Returnable". These Hoodia brands allow you to return opened bottles and get your money back. This indicates to me that the company has confidence that it works.Hope this helps, if you want to know more about Hoodia I have written a lot of articles on it. Just search Yahoo or Google under my name “Andrew Aitaken” to find them.Remember, you should always consult your physician before taking any diet pill or weight loss supplement.
Thats the good kind because it makes you lose weight at any pace but hoodia xl makes you lose weight faster like 10 pounds in one week

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net