2009年10月25日星期日

What gym should I join?

Hey there guys, I want to join a gym soon so I wanted to know what I you guys thought. I want a gym that will basically provide the basics like: treadmills, sit-down-bicycles, weight bench, chest machines, water fountain. Besides all of this, I want something that is going to be decent in price, I'm looking for something cheap and will allow me to workout atleast 3 times a week after 7am and before 11pm. Thanks in advance.
Answer:
Ymca is great for those reasons especially if you have a family pass it becomes even cheaper
24 hour fitness, LA fitness, Bally total fitness.
YMCA OPEN 5 AM AND CLOSES 10 PM
Try the YMCA or YWCA. They are cheap and have good facilities.
Don't ever think of joining Bally's. They engage in the most corrupt, deceptive business practices I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing, such as forging customers signatures to lifetime contracts and not allowing customers to end their contracts without huge monetary penalties. In my case, they destroyed my credit history for an entire 7 years following the cancellation of my supposed membership in which they illegally signed me up to a lifetime membership without my consent. LA Fitness, on the other hand, was the most reputable gym I ever joined, allowing me to cancel my membership immediately and without any problems whatsoever

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net