2009年10月31日星期六

What part of your body u dont really like?


Answer:
my arms, my chest, my neck, my cheeks, my stomach, my lower back, my rear-area, my thighs, my toes.i especially despise my toes..i really don't like feet in general.
My length.
feet
My nose.
Every part. It's a never ending battle. I try to be accepting and just take care of myself and be happy. It's really hard.
My ears. They stick out, and they're not that good at hearing. lol
my legs
I hate my "love handles" and my thighs... and my arms...and my butt....hmm
My breasts, they are way too big!
my thighs they are too big
*** and thighs
I love me too much, I cant hate on myself, lol.
my urethra
stomach(would like it smaller), butt ( would like it larger)
my stomach
my lower stomach. my hip bones stick out, yet i still have like a pouch.. lil beer belly.. and yea im a girl! and i dont drink. it always looks like im pregnant i hate it!! and im like 5 ft 7 and 120 pounds! im trying to loose 5 pounds to get rid of it.. but i dnuo if thats gonna help.. because i used to be really fat and when i lost weight the tummy fat never left.. i also have love handles.. yet my back bones and spine sticks out..yea i need to workout.im all skin and bones. PLUS fat.
Lets see.. My chest, stomach, thighs, calves, neck, arms, hands, toes, love handles, and butt!But most importantly my stomach.:D
my long hair till my butt... and my face... lol!!! just joking i love them the most...
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.mylnation.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net