2009年10月31日星期六

What kind of tea can provide the most health benefits. (Especially in supporting weight loss.)?


Answer:
Im no expert or anything but I've always been told that green tea is the absolute best for you.
I would say any kind of green tea, since it raises your metabolism
green tea or that new tea that was on the oprah show ( some chinese tea)
I notice that I stay slimmer when I drink a lot of green tea. I use Liptons Diet Green Tea w/Citrus (you can get that at most any gas station conveience store in the US or grocery stores. I would buy a case from the grocery store and drink a few bottles of it throughout the day/evening. I always felt better. In fact I need to pick up some more b/c I haven't been using it for about 2 months and I've put on a few pounds!
green tea

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net