2009年10月31日星期六

What motivates & inspires you?

Throughout your weight-loss/toning journey, what keeps you motivated or inspired?
Answer:
i think about this" what is going to make me happier, being thinner or eating a hamburger over a delicious salad" and you can guess my answer.. it actually works
The fact I'll be in a bikini in 2 weeks! ahhhh!
boys will run after you aiyah...
i have a goal to lose 10lbs a month. i am going on a cruise next summer and i want to look as good as i can.
the way i look. they way people see me and look at my body. looking good gives me more confidence.
I was the typical 50 kg weakling in ma school days .Even my folks wouldnt let me take part in sports cos they feard i mite break a bone or somethin. After school i grew bigger , gained some muscle some freaky defination. N am a terrific athlete now !!
n am not gonna lose all dis n go bac 2 ma formal self ...no way in hell
knowing that i'll be healthier.....and a picture of my old fat self
My health, my future family (I wasn't married by then, but I wanted to get married and be physically fit in order to have a baby), and I wanted to feel good about myself.Good luck! :)
I always look at the picture of myself when i was fat. To remind myself that I will never be like that again. :D
look at the mirror if your really this desterate for advice that your asking over the internet

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net