2009年10月25日星期日

What have you all eaten so far this morning?

ive had nothing :(
Answer:
Just cereal, nothing special. Then I cycled 14 miles, now I'm finally relaxing. ;)
2 coffees and a bowl of Special K.
I'm on the Special K diet, its all I ever f*cking eat!
Just about to eat a strawberry nutri grain bar!
Well, it's 6:20pm here in Japan.So I've had lots to eat!
But for breakfast, I had Cinnamon bread, fruits, and milk tea:D
Rice and painkillers lol
I don't usually eat breakfast.
a bowl of bran flakes and a slice of bread
Porridge (Scotts Porage Oats) and 2 cups of Earl grey tea.
Go eat something...NOW!
I've had two ryvitas with cream cheese and parma ham and a glass of water.
So far, only a probiotic drink - peach flavour and very nice - in about 30minutes I'll probably have some fruit.
i just finished nights this morning 6.00am, i ate dinner at 1.30am, i won't eat now until apx 8.00pm tonight!!
Cup of tea, 3 chocholate biscuits
2 coffees and a bacon and sausage bagel with brown sauce
nothing i cant eat til about 12. i just keep going with cigarettes
I've had a p..p...p... penguin!
A Slimming world Hi-fi bar..Wish it was sausage,bacon,egg and beans instead..*drool*
Ate nothing, just drank two cups of tea.
i've had a glass of milk with a ripe mango.
Well, it's only 0425 in the morning here...but I'll have either cheerios with bananas or eggs/peppers/onions/ham scrambled together with a nice hot salsa on them.
1 cup of tea, 2 weetabix and then for a snack i've had a nutri grain health bar at 10 am. always eat breakfast! there is a party in a minute but i don't want any of their cakes in our tearoom. i am staying away from the devil lol
A banana with a ginseng tea. I was poorly last night and still feel somewhat frail; haven't you been paying attention to my questions?
two slices of toast with strawberry jam and a pain au chocolat YUM!!
I've had a cuppa when i got into work but nothing else. I'm starving but don't have any food %26 can't wait till i get my lunch break!!
1 piece of toast, my homemade tomato soup and an apple but it is nearly lunchtime now!Eat something, woman!
Porridge.It is inadvisable to have nothing.
A good breakfast is a must to be healthy and in good body weight.
meatloaf.

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net