2009年10月31日星期六

What kind of food to try?

here is my question that didnt get answered...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
if you dont want to go there then here is my question.
If i wanted to loose 10-15 lbs what foods should i eat? how much? I want to let everyone know now that i dont want some slim fast whatever i will only eat real food. I will not eat fish or highly acidic things due to a stomach condition... anyone have ideas?BTW i am 5'3 and weigh 138.
Answer:
Yes, lots of ideas! I love your ambition! I once weighed 327lbs and I had gastric bypass. the thigs that I learned while in recovery from the surgery would be beneficial to anyone trying to loose weight.
1) Eat more protein (meats, beans, soy products or soy fortfied drinks)
2)Eat less carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes,corn)
3) Drink at least 12 glasses of water a day (this will flush the food through your system faster and help you digest food quicker)
4)Drink hot liquids with your meals because hot grease doesnt solidify as quickly and you can pass it faster
5)put fork down between bites and chew slowly(helps digestion; food that is chewed thouroughly is sent throught the body quicker)
6) Increase calcium intake (calcium chewables VIACTIVE) calcium speeds weight loss
7) B12 is important that it will help you feel more awake and alive and give you natural energy without speding up your heart.
Hope these help!
I would just drink A LOT OF WATER EVERYDAY, and eat fruits and veggies 4 to 7 meals per day. I would stay away from chemicals especially when they are not approved by FDA, nor has any written medical journal record on their study and research.

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net