2009年10月25日星期日

What has had better results for you.. a gym membership or an at home exercise machine?


Answer:
doing it at home..i felt self conciense working out in front of people ..eventually i cancelled my membership. bought a treadmill and ran my butt off---literally.i have no reason to go back to a gym, i know what exercises i needed to do to get where i wanted to be. i think the gym is better for someone who wants a trainer.
it really all depends on your situtaion like if u have easy access to transportation and finically good but if ur at home it will be right there and u have it for ever unlike a gym membership that will expire and you have no excuse for not working out so i would go with a at home excercize machine
Gym membership for sure. The money you spend in an incentive to go. And once you're there. its manditory to put all your effort into it. After all. you're being watched! At home... ho-hum... you can sit beside the exercise equip all day, and never even dust it off. Its hard to motivate.
at home exercise (equipment or just weights and pilates, and floor exercises)
Don't need an expensive gym membership
Unless you need friends to go with I guess for motivation,.
I personally think that a gym membership is way better than an exercise machine. The reason is that when you are in a gym you get motivated by looking at all the other people working out. When you are at home it is easier to procrastinate in not using the machine. I used to make excuses with my machines saying "Later on, I have all day" Night came and I didn't use it. In the gym I have to keep on going because people are looking at me or my trainer is there pushing me. Try it for a month and see if you like it better than an exercise machine. You are the only one that can know what is better for you. Gym is better for myself.
Gym membership definetly! I liked my house being the place where I could go and relax and the gym be where I work out. The equipment is better, there are trainers, there is motivation to keep working out, you can meet people with common goals, some gyms have classes (which are fun!), and basically when you are at home there are SO many distractions!
GymWhen I got to the trouble to get to the gym, I make sure to stay focused on the task at hand while I am there. At home, I get distracted by the phone, dog, girlfriend or whatever else there is and never get a good workout in.The gym also gives you a variety of equipment and personal trainers to help you out.
TOTALLY an at home exercise machine is going to motivate you more to work out. When it's right there you can jump on anytime you have 10 minutes to fill and it is also less of a production to go to say, the bedroom to work out than it is to get your gear together, get in the car, drive to the gym, etc. Plus with a gym membership you will never "pay it off"!
I swim, so I need a gym membership. If you are self-motivated and have room, then a home gym may be a great path to fitness.
If you have the space for an exercise machine in your home that would be the best choice. Most people don't continue going to the gym long enough to get long-term results. Also, most gyms make you do a 1-year contract so you are still paying after you've quit using it.
The Gym is the way to go :)I find that at the gym I work harder as other people around me are giving it there best, the instructors are happy to guide you without interfering. I find working out at home is not as effective as I find excuses to not exercise, like cleaning up or even just sitting reading a book.Getting to the gym can be considered "time out", it makes you get outta the house and spend some "me time".Either way any exercise at the gym or at home is great aye :)
Compared side-by-side, there really is no substitute for the gym. You just can't get the same variety of exercises and the muscle stimulation with home exercise equipment, plus the fact that you're not taking up space with a home gym. However, if your life situation prevents you from being able to regularly visit the gym, then some equipment can help.If you go with a home gym route, you'd be better off getting some decent free weights and an adjustable bench rather than a machine as you can perform a variety of exercises with free weights and get better results overall. There are a lot of junk machines out there that so often end up on ebay or in the classifieds because they really are junk. Try to find something that has multiple uses, preferably equipment that is relatively well made and solid.
My treadmill at home. The convenience makes it much easier to stick to a routine.

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net