2009年10月31日星期六

What is a fast, healthy way to loose weight?

I need some tips to loose weight before my trip to the poconoes,if you have any ideas please help me
Answer:
Exercise and eating healthy food at regular times.
Cleansing is the best way to lose weight in my book, and you are not putting a bunch of harmful chemicals in you. It actually gets rid of all thatI would for sure look at that site鈥? http://www.cleansewithcgnj.com/...It would help you sooo much!
atakins diet (i think it is spelt like that)
sorry there is no fast safe way to lose weight
Hi!Fast: Go to Scotland (assuming you are not already in the only county in the world for which people get homesick who have never been there) and climb a Monroe wearing a Franciscan habit on a hot day. I did and lost half a stone.
Healthy: that's another kettle of fish.Good luck.
I have heard that having a colonic makes you lose weight?..rather you than me though!What you should do is eat lots of veg, fruit and fish, drink only water and do exercise that makes you sweat for at least 30 mins 3 times a week. Again.rather you than me! lolYou should notice a difference soon!Have a blindin' holiday x
Eat only a bowl of cereal for breakfast and one for dinner. Do some exercise every morning before eating anything (running, cycling or swimming)
Remove the fast, you can't include it in the same line as healthy.I have been answering questions on Answers for 4 months, of the 5,000 I have answered so far about 1000 are just like yours, ' I want something to fix my weight with no effort from me.'There is now overwhelming evidence that both fad diets and pills in 2 out of 3 dieters ultimately end up with weight GAIN.It appears that if you don't combine good diet with modest calorie reduction, with regular vigorous exercise you will not succeed in sustained weight loss. No fixes, no easy ways out, you must get off the couch! At sometime I am just going to have to grit my teeth and just leave these totally repetitive and boring weight questions alone, but somehow I keep thinking, probably foolishly, that if we keep repeating the same mantra- less in more out-less in more out, that the world will twig the general idea that this is the only option. The reason everyone is just getting fatter is they think like you, I can keep eating junk, use my remote control for the TV and someone will just give me a magic pill or a diet where I can eat everything I want anyway and the next day I will wake up thin. Keep hoping pal, its not going to happen!
Kerry is right. If it's the trip you are concerned about do a detox. You can lose up to like 12 lbs--but sometimes only 3 or 4. They sell stuff like shakes where you drink them for 2 days and lose lbs (www.beachbody.com). I don't know how healthy that is. However, reality is most likely the weight will come back--that is always the way it is with fast diets. Long term weight loss is a permanent life style change.

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net