2009年10月25日星期日

What gets faster results; Motion, Emotion or Commotion?

Or will more fiber in my diet work as well.
Answer:
Lotion and devotion
I'd like to know if
you've got the notion?wanna rock the boat?
Motion.Nice Avatar.
Commotion!
Motion and fiber!
you just like words that rhyme, don't you?
depends on the results you are looking for
Commotion makes me shut down. Motion just makes me sea sick. So it has to be emotion then. If it feels good... do it. (God... does my answer have to relate to your daily constitution? I really would prefer it relate to mine. **let's that one sink in**)
Pears have more fiber than prunes. It's good to know.
Commotion works for me. A nice B-Fit will get a girl anything if done properly. :)
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at
http://www.myldirect.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net