2009年10月25日星期日

What is a diet that can do to help me lose 5 pounds fast?

I am 120 pounds and 5'5 and really wanna lose 5 pounds to look good in my new bikini. Can anyone give me healthy diet to help me lost 5 pounds as soon as possible?
Answer:
belimia, no, just joking, you can incorporate alot of fruits in ur diet and drink water and just eat meat, and fruit, and no bread, rice, nothing but meat and fruit and a small amount of veggies, this will shock your body and you will lose atleast 10 lbs in 2 wks. after just eat more fruit, veggies and meat and small amounts of starches. Its In Shape America's starting plan. if you email i can give you the foods you could eat for the first 2 weeks and the foods you shouldnt
Walk
liposucktion
L.A wight lose
laxatives, nah but really, they can get your system moving to start with. Drink lots of water, low salts and sugars. Basically, detox your system. Walking and swimming, jump on trampoline. Play hide and go seek outside. Me and a few of our friends did last night. We have about 3 acres so it was really fun.
your weight is pretty thin already. try pilates to tone up.
honey...120 lbs at 5'5"...you are beautiful...put that suit on and flaunt it!! It brings me to tears hearing some one think they aren't good enough to wear a two piece when more than likely they can. I'm 5'8" and have just put on enough weight to not be able to fit into the jeans I wore just last month. I can't even get them up. Last I checked I was 155 pounds...that was 2 months ago when I was at the doctors last for a check up. I was a size 10...now I don't know what I am and I have to work to get back into those jeans..I would like to be an 8 again, 140 pounds would be nice. I'll never wear a bikini again because I've had 2 kids and my belly is a ball of goo at my midsection. So...you go wear that bikini of yours...do it knowing that you are beautiful. Do it because I can't.
hmm, little tips and tricks would be to switch to skim milk. take omega-3 supplements. fish oil is the best. plenty of water. green tea helps because the egcg in it helps shrink fat cells. switch to 6 small meals a day to keep your glycemic levels high, which makes it easier for your body to let go of fat. im a high school wrestler, so this is a second nature for me.
u can use detox diets to loose weight .The detox diet focuses on getting rid of the harmful aspects of our everyday diet.detox diets will help u to a great extent to reduce weight and be slim.Instead of eating 2 - 3
meals per day, try eating 4 - 5 small meals per day, or 3 meals and 2 healthy snack meals.
an for detox diet recipes heres the source http://www.medifastdetox.blogspot.com...
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at
http://www.getinfoquick.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net