2009年10月31日星期六

What kind of exercise should you do to lose ten lbs?

Okay, I'm skinny but I want to get in shape. I'm not in the best shape of my life...and I don't have any (NONE) exercising equipment...so without those, what should I do? like running? oh, and be specific, like how many times should I do it?
Answer:
the only fat burning exercise is cardio (running, jogging, swimming, cycling, elliptical etc) - it burns fat all over your body - you cant spot reduce body fat - do it 4-6 times a week for 30-50min (ideally 45min) and combine with light weight training to not lose muscle but tone it (cardio burns both - fat and muscle)
Run about a mile a day and do ab work outs like crunches and sit ups.
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I droppnother 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at http://www.greatiguide.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net