2009年10月31日星期六

What makes my weight fluxuate so much?

Thur31-May231.8
Fri1-Jun233
Sat2-Jun230.8
Sun3-Jun231.2
Mon4-Jun232.8
Tues5-Jun231.8
Wed6-Jun230.6
Thur7-Jun230These were all taken in mornings after waking up.I basically eat the same thing every day, work out the same amount, so what makes things bounce around so much? I noticed that depending on the time of day, there can be a +/- 5 pound difference in my weight. That seems pretty big.If I weigh myself after a workout, and then weigh myself again in an hour I will have gained a pound. Why?Basically I just want to know why it isn't constant at all. How am I suppose to know my weight of it never stays around the same number?
Answer:
It is quite natural for weight to fluctuate like you have described. It depends largely on water, for example, right after you have worked out, you have probably sweat off some water weight. An hour later, you have rehydrated some. There will also be fluctuations based on food in the stomach vs. digested food. Stop weighing yourself so often. It'll make you crazy. Try the same time every day under the same circumstances (ie. without clothes, etc) and this will give you the most accurate look at what's happening.
I'd bet the differences are due mostly to water fluctuations. If I weigh myself right after a workout, I'm dehydrated from sweating. After an hour I've had some water, which will hydrate me and make me heavier. Also, digital scales aren't terribly accurate from time to time... so it could be scale error.
changes in your eating habits
WATER! your body can fluctuate 3 lbs in either direction based on the amount of watter. never weigh yourself everyday it is not good for you mentally.
That's pretty typical. It's why nutritionists recommend you only check your weight once a week if you're actively trying to lose weight. Things like the amount of food you've eaten recently (and how recently), the amount of water in your system, and even the clothes you're wearing can make a noticeable difference. I would only worry if there's more than a 5 pound difference, or if you notice that your weight is steadily going up and you're not ever getting lower readings.
your eating may be inconsistent
Water. Water is heavy. Also, bathroom scales are notoriously inaccurate.If you want to know your weight, ever, do a monthly average. I don't know why you need to know your weight every day at 8 AM. It doesn't fluctuate as much as your scale says though.Also, if you really want to know your weight every day, shell out some bigger bucks and get a scale with an error of less than .1% (for you, an error of 1% is 2.3 pounds, see how scales can be inaccurate?).
well i have this same problem. basically you are gaining muscle weight (a good thing) when you are excersizing. you shouldnt weigh yourself every day either./ just keep up a good diet routine (no soda,chips,cookies ect) and excercize at least 3 times a weak for 45 minutes a day, and you will see good results. I think you are on the right track, just keep excercizeing and eating right. good luck! it takes time.

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net