2009年10月31日星期六

What kind of at-home fitness machine has worked best for you?

I asked which is better gym or at home but forgot to ask which machine the at home users liked the most
Answer:
I don't like gyms...even if they were free, I would not go there. Everybody's sweating in the same room and I cannot really be comfortable in front of strangers, sweating as well.
Gyms are only good if you're very strong and need a lot of heavy, expensive different machines or you need to be part of a class to get the motivation from a group (I do fine by myself).
I'm just an average woman so all I need is a good neighborhood, a stationary bicycle and some weights (and also my thigh master and my abs bar and my push-up handles鈥 have very thin wrists)...and a big sturdy piano bench I use as a weight bench.
At home, I do not have to drive there and I can do my abs in my underwear...
On my cardio days, I use an old DP Air Gometer, which is a stationary bicycle with upper body exercise.
It's bulky and noisy but I get the best cardio workout on it, watching TV full blast...cardios plus lower and upper body workout.
(I have a five day routine that I just repeat...walk, cardio, walk, rest, weights, walk, cardio, walk, rest, weights)
Motorized treadmill. Walking is a great exercise.
I think my legs worked the best. A good run is a great exercise.
i love the treadmil. burns the most calories in the least amount of time
With my son I can't go to a gym around here. I walk outside with him... I also have a stair stepper and a mini trampoline. I've lost 65 pounds since Christmas... So I guess I like those.
I have an elliptical machine. It gives a great workout, burns more calories than a treadmill, and puts less impact on your joints.
a pair of running shoes.
Trampoline. I find it easier to do than other exercise.Diane

没有评论:

发表评论

 

What kind of Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net